[NH] Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT CLASSIC COLLECTION!
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 pm by [NH]khanian47

» DISTRESS BEACON
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:10 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» discord info
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm by [NH]khanian47

» Hay who all looks here every once and a while?
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 pm by [NH]KillaT11

» SWBF2 2020 discord server
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm by [NH]Shadow

» Guide to playing swbf2
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior

Go down

Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior Empty Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior

Post by [NH] Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Golden Hall

The Dark Warrior

General

Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior UtapauShadowTrooperCardArt

A proud, smart, and extremely skilled gunman in the republic army. Dark Warrior hears word in his camp of a small rebellion group called the Night Hawks. The next day after a heated battle, he stands to be the only man left in his squad. Remembering the conversations the night before in his camp, Dark Warrior sets out to find its leader. After nearly a month of searching Dark Warrior finally runs into General Shadow, who welcomes him into the team with open arms. The rest of the Night Hawks group are skeptical of a high ranking clone trooper joining their group, but in time come to like and trust him.

[NH]The Dark Warrior is easily the second best player the night hawks have. His weapon of choice is a tossup between his sniper and shotgun. He is one of the most active members the Night Hawks have ever had, and is still very active to this day. His favorite servers to play in are (SWGO)Jedi Battle Arena/NYC and [$$$]CenCom. Night Hawks is blessed to have had Dark Warrior and we hope to have him with us for many more years.

Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior Nhthed10
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior Nh12
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior Nhcoun12
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior Nhdelt10
Golden Hall Inductee: The Dark Warrior Nhgold12
[NH]
[NH]

Back to top Go down