[NH] Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT CLASSIC COLLECTION!
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 pm by [NH]khanian47

» DISTRESS BEACON
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:10 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» discord info
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm by [NH]khanian47

» Hay who all looks here every once and a while?
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 pm by [NH]KillaT11

» SWBF2 2020 discord server
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm by [NH]Shadow

» Guide to playing swbf2
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris

Go down

Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris Empty Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris

Post by [NH] Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Golden Hall

CommandoChris

Lieutenant

Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris Star_wars_battlefront_generic_stormtrooper_header

After years of fighting, few clones remain. Kamino has been destroyed and the last hope for the republic is gone. Commander Chris is prepared to lead a last strike on the Sith home world of Korriban. Alas he is stopped by the Jedi council. The Jedi are ready to shut down the clone army, however Chris has other plans. He promotes a soldier to his position, and leaves the republic like many before him. Chris elects to join the last clone fighting force in the galaxy, the Night Hawks. While the Republic prepares to be destroyed, the Night Hawks continue to thrive and gain power. Shadow lets Chris into the army and it does not take him long to make his way up the ranks. As a strong member of the Delta Squad he has lead his men to many a victory on the battle field, and hopefully many more.

[NH]CommandoChris is a strong, loyal member of the Night hawks. His weapon of choice is the shotgun. He has a few bad bumps on his record, being one that followed Speeder, but is all around one of NH’s finest soldiers. His favorite server to play in is [$$$]CenCom but he also enjoys (SWGO)Jedi Battle Arena/NYC. [NH] Is proud to have CommandoChris in its ranks, and we expect even more greatness from him in the future.

Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris Nhcomm10
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris Nh15
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris Nhdelt11
Golden Hall Inductee: CommandoChris Nhgold15
[NH]
[NH]

Back to top Go down