[NH] Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT CLASSIC COLLECTION!
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 pm by [NH]khanian47

» DISTRESS BEACON
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:10 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» discord info
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm by [NH]khanian47

» Hay who all looks here every once and a while?
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 pm by [NH]KillaT11

» SWBF2 2020 discord server
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm by [NH]Shadow

» Guide to playing swbf2
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow

Go down

Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow Empty Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow

Post by [NH] Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:07 pm

Golden Hall

Shadow

Leader

Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow 1308791-bigthumbnail

The galaxy in a time of war and destruction, a time of no hope, and a time of no heroes. A clone soldier fighting for his failing homeland has a chance to change it all. Making an unlikely alliance with his fellow brethren Speeder, they plan to change it all. Shadow begins an underground rebellion fighting force known as the Night Hawks. It does not take long for other soldiers to hear about this group, and in no time Shadow has many followers. After years of no hope in the Galaxy, one man rose above the odds, and did the very thing no one said could be done. He gave hope to the people.

[NH]Shadow is the proud founder and leader of Night Hawks. His gun of choice is the sniper rifle, of which he is quite skilled. He continues to play to this day, however somewhat inactive. His favorite server to play in is [$$$]CenCom. Without him, there would be no such thing as [NH]. Long live General Shadow.

Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow Nhshad10
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow Nh10
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow Nhcoun10
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow Nhlead10
Golden Hall Inductee: Shadow Nhgold10
[NH]
[NH]

Back to top Go down