[NH] Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT CLASSIC COLLECTION!
Hay who all looks here every once and a while? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 pm by [NH]khanian47

» DISTRESS BEACON
Hay who all looks here every once and a while? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:10 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» discord info
Hay who all looks here every once and a while? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm by [NH]khanian47

» Hay who all looks here every once and a while?
Hay who all looks here every once and a while? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 pm by [NH]KillaT11

» SWBF2 2020 discord server
Hay who all looks here every once and a while? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm by [NH]Shadow

» Guide to playing swbf2
Hay who all looks here every once and a while? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Hay who all looks here every once and a while? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Hay who all looks here every once and a while? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Hay who all looks here every once and a while? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

Hay who all looks here every once and a while?

+3
[NH]Shadow
[NH]CommandoChris
[NH]dragon58
7 posters

Go down

Hay who all looks here every once and a while? Empty Hay who all looks here every once and a while?

Post by [NH]dragon58 Tue May 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Its been awhile and i was wondering who all comes by and looks around.
[NH]dragon58
[NH]dragon58
Private

Back to top Go down

Hay who all looks here every once and a while? Empty Re: Hay who all looks here every once and a while?

Post by [NH]CommandoChris Tue May 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Honestly, this is the first time I have checked in a while...it really has been a long time.

General

Back to top Go down

Hay who all looks here every once and a while? Empty Re: Hay who all looks here every once and a while?

Post by [NH]Shadow Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:33 pm

Holy CRAP, what a blast from the past! I just checked the forums for the first time in... forever! I miss the good ol' days :'(

"Not all hope is lost if we stand together and continue to fight." - Battle Logs of [NH].
[NH]Shadow
[NH]Shadow
General

https://teamnighthawk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:02 pm

I miss em too shadow.
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]KillaT11 Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:00 pm

Indeed...the good old days.
[NH]KillaT11
[NH]KillaT11
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Happy new year all!
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]KillaT11 Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:18 pm

To you as well. Hope everyone is enjoying life, I'll never forget the crew!
[NH]KillaT11
[NH]KillaT11
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Shadow Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:21 am

[NH]KillaT11 wrote:I'll never forget the crew!

Same! I enjoyed this so much... I still play BF2 sometimes, in singleplayer, just so I can "pwn teh botz" Cool . I miss the good ol' days... I'm not much of a gamer anymore (although lately I've been getting into casual CSGO and getting absolutely destroyed), but what do y'all play nowadays? I think I probably need to expand my game library a bit... Razz

"Not all hope is lost if we stand together and continue to fight." - Battle Logs of [NH].
[NH]Shadow
[NH]Shadow
General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]CommandoChris Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:11 am

[NH]Shadow wrote:
[NH]KillaT11 wrote:I'll never forget the crew!

Same! I enjoyed this so much... I still play BF2 sometimes, in singleplayer, just so I can "pwn teh botz" Cool . I miss the good ol' days... I'm not much of a gamer anymore (although lately I've been getting into casual CSGO and getting absolutely destroyed), but what do y'all play nowadays? I think I probably need to expand my game library a bit... Razz

I actually just bought the new SWBF2, and I'm enjoying it a lot! Other than that, I haven't had much time for video games Sad

I still have the old SWBF2 on my computer and will play singleplayer ever once in a while to reminisce...

General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]khanian47 Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:09 am

Speeder and i have been playing destiny 2 a lot
https://discord.gg/WUj2gv if you guys ever wanna play heres our discord
[NH]khanian47
[NH]khanian47

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]The_Silvaru Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:01 pm

WOW!!! It's been years! Hope you guys are doing well. Forza NightHawks!!
[NH]The_Silvaru
[NH]The_Silvaru
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:36 am

BUMP Very Happy
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Shadow Fri May 29, 2020 8:53 pm

BIG BUMP

Yo, turns out being in a clan and doing all this stuff was pretty good for building teamwork, I'm trying to join the U.S Army to do nonconventional warfare (special operations). What a plot twist! Razz

[NH]Shadow
[NH]Shadow
General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]CommandoChris Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:31 pm

[NH]Shadow wrote:BIG BUMP

Yo, turns out being in a clan and doing all this stuff was pretty good for building teamwork, I'm trying to join the U.S Army to do nonconventional warfare (special operations). What a plot twist! Razz

Small world! Maybe I'll see you out there sometime. Graduating from West Point in May! (Tryna wrap myself in bubble wrap so that I don't get kicked out before then!)

Also, I've been playing some Hero Assault here and there with OSBF2 (Old School BF2), which is a pretty active community full of players that were around when we played. The link to the discord is below:

https://discord.gg/q57Eb8v

Also, BCL (Battlefront Competitive League) has been active lately as well, most dabbling in CTF and Conquest. Their discord is below:

https://discord.gg/rXBcm4r

Feel free to add @commandochris#6540 on discord! Hope to see y'all on the servers sometime.

-Chris

General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Shadow Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 pm

[NH]CommandoChris wrote:

Small world! Maybe I'll see you out there sometime. Graduating from West Point in May! (Tryna wrap myself in bubble wrap so that I don't get kicked out before then!)

Dude, that's freaking awesome! Congrats on making it so far. Do you know what MOS you'll be yet? If you end up as an 11A or 19A we may end up interacting somehow, someday Razz. I don't know exactly what job I'm gonna do yet, but it's gonna be something hands-on and combat-related: either 19D cav scout, 68W combat medic, or 13F forward observer, and the goal is to do one of those in the 75th Ranger Regiment (although cav scout doesn't directly transfer).

I'm so proud, all my clan members are growing up Razz Razz. Even though you're gonna outrank me by a ridiculous amount in a year lol. I better enjoy towering over you with my rank as "Retired Leader" before it's too late and you're a 2LT and I'm an E4 Razz Razz.

[NH]Shadow
[NH]Shadow
General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]KillaT11 Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 pm

Years later and I still check this page every now and then. Oh the memories. Hope everyone is well.
[NH]KillaT11
[NH]KillaT11
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum