[NH] Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT CLASSIC COLLECTION!
Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 pm by [NH]khanian47

» DISTRESS BEACON
Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:10 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» discord info
Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm by [NH]khanian47

» Hay who all looks here every once and a while?
Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 pm by [NH]KillaT11

» SWBF2 2020 discord server
Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm by [NH]Shadow

» Guide to playing swbf2
Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying)

Go down

Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying) Empty Rules For Applying (New Applicants Read Before Applying)

Post by [NH]Shadow Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:33 pm

These are the new rules for applying, and the process of Applying.

1: There is no minimum or maximum time the Applicant is required to wait before his/her application is answered; however, estimated time is 1-2.5 weeks. Applicants are expected to stay active during the Application period. Applicants will be judged on these principles:
a. Skill.
b. Activity.
c. How they interact with our members, and if they can play and work as a team.
d. How they appear on their application, and how they answer the questions.

2. The Applicant must complete at least five Skill Duels during the his Application.
Rules For Skill Duels:   A Skill Duel is a 1v1 combat with Applicant versus one of the following [NH] Members (list is subject to change):
a. Shadow
b. z3r0
c. Veritas
d. Drakos101
e. the_dark_warrior
f. KillaT11
g.Evolution.
h. Speeder
i. CommandoChris
j. Silvaru
The [NH] Member chooses the a. Era b. Faction c. Map. Skill Duels are played to a score of 15 Kills; Points earned are to be disregarded. AI Units are turned off, and there is no time limit.

3. When the Application is voted on in the Council Forum, the Applicant must receive 4 “Yes” votes to be Accepted; there are a total of 5 voting Council Members.
[NH]Shadow
[NH]Shadow
General

https://teamnighthawk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum