Latest topics
» Guide to playing swbf2
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

» Member Check-In
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:04 am by [NH]Shadow

» Any one want a discord
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:40 pm by [NH]dragon58

» Star Wars Rebels
Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:56 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» The New Game
Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:41 am by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» THE FORCE awkakens
Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by [NH]CommandoChris


PC Controller

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PC Controller

Post by [NH]CommandoChris on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:14 am

Alright, so this Christmas, i got a wired Xbox/PC controller which is compatible with both systems. Being a little skeptical about how good it actually is, I tried it out on swbf2 and so far, I like it for conquest, but not HA. It took a while to set up the controls on the options page, and I'm still getting used to it, but don't judge me if I only have 2 kills online!

_________________
avatar
[NH]CommandoChris
General

Posts : 461
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-07-27
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:17 am

This is actually what I do with my PS3 controller. I started it almost a month back and I think I'm playing better. If you like it, go for it.
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]The_Silvaru on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:27 pm

I've never used a keyboard and mouse on SWBF2... controllers all the way!
avatar
[NH]The_Silvaru
Private

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-18
Age : 23
Location : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:40 pm

I don't have a controller to use for my computer.. so I'm stuck with my keyboard+mouse.

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 20
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]Evolution on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Keyboard and mouse
avatar
[NH]Evolution
Lieutenant

Posts : 197
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:54 pm

I use a 360 controller to play force. Or did (I'm retired) and I use a keyboard and mouse for no force and conquest.
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by Mortis on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:33 am

i have a xbox for windows controller but its not compatible with swb2 for some reason. i use it for star trek game tho
avatar
Mortis

Posts : 98
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-07-22
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]SPEEDER on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:09 pm

{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:I use a 360 controller to play force. Or did (I'm retired) and I use a keyboard and mouse for no force and conquest.

RETIRED WHAT ARE YOU AN OLD MAN
avatar
[NH]SPEEDER

Posts : 324
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : SPEEDER SHOP ON HOTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:42 pm

[NH]SPEEDER wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:I use a 360 controller to play force. Or did (I'm retired) and I use a keyboard and mouse for no force and conquest.

RETIRED WHAT ARE YOU AN OLD MAN
lol
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]XenoKill3r on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Since we r talking about this 1. I have PS3 controllers but if I'm on the computer I like mouse and keyboard and 2. Can a PS3 headset work on the computer?
avatar
[NH]XenoKill3r
Private

Posts : 195
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-08-24
Age : 17
Location : in a potato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Yes it can.
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]XenoKill3r on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Wow that was fast o.o and time to go buy me a PS3 headset
avatar
[NH]XenoKill3r
Private

Posts : 195
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-08-24
Age : 17
Location : in a potato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Look up how to set it up first. I use a Xbox one so I only assume ps3 would work as well.
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]SPEEDER on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:48 pm

{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:Look up how to set it up first. I use a Xbox one so I only assume ps3 would work as well.

ohh did you say assume you know what assume meand don't you it means you are going to make an ass out of you and me Smile
avatar
[NH]SPEEDER

Posts : 324
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : SPEEDER SHOP ON HOTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:51 pm

[NH]SPEEDER wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:Look up how to set it up first. I use a Xbox one so I only assume ps3 would work as well.

ohh did you say assume you know what assume meand don't you it means you are going to make an ass out of you and me Smile
wut?

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 20
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]SPEEDER on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:52 pm

[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]SPEEDER wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:Look up how to set it up first. I use a Xbox one so I only assume ps3 would work as well.

ohh did you say assume you know what assume meand don't you it means you are going to make an ass out of you and me Smile
wut?

never mind
avatar
[NH]SPEEDER

Posts : 324
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : SPEEDER SHOP ON HOTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:58 pm

That really made no sense at all.
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]SPEEDER on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:00 am

Ok let's break it down ASSUME is really ass u me then you add MAKE AN, OUT OF, AND ME ,
avatar
[NH]SPEEDER

Posts : 324
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : SPEEDER SHOP ON HOTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:01 am

Still... wut?

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 20
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]SPEEDER on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 am

NEVER MIND NEVER MIND
avatar
[NH]SPEEDER

Posts : 324
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : SPEEDER SHOP ON HOTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:03 am

Alright. I'm just going to assume you were speaking another language.

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 20
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:04 am

What the fruitsicle is this....
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:27 pm

{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:What the fruitsicle is this....
the product of human reproduction.
avatar
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Posts : 594
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2013-09-22
Age : 17
Location : A data processing unit on Naboo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:48 pm

and this topic makes no sense, and never will.
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by [NH]z3r0 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:44 pm

[NH]CommandoChris wrote:Alright, so this Christmas, i got a wired Xbox/PC controller which is compatible with both systems. Being a little skeptical about how good it actually is, I tried it out on swbf2 and so far, I like it for conquest, but not HA. It took a while to set up the controls on the options page, and I'm still getting used to it, but don't judge me if I only have 2 kills online!

I use a 360 controller, on my pc...I have mapped all the buttons to the various commands...which was time consuming, though I have found it much better to play this game on than just the mouse keyboard combo...on a bit of randomness, I do have a merc stealth gaming keyboard, and a gaming mouse, but prefer the 360 controller. Switch back and forth, I do...

_________________


It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles.
avatar
[NH]z3r0
Head of NIA

Posts : 89
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-07-17
Location : Minnesota

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC Controller

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum