[NH] Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT CLASSIC COLLECTION!
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 pm by [NH]khanian47

» DISTRESS BEACON
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:10 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» discord info
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm by [NH]khanian47

» Hay who all looks here every once and a while?
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 pm by [NH]KillaT11

» SWBF2 2020 discord server
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm by [NH]Shadow

» Guide to playing swbf2
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution

Go down

Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution Empty Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution

Post by [NH] Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Golden Hall

Evolution

Corporal

Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution Y

War in the galaxy affects most but not all soldiers. Few stand above the rest and fight side by side with the Jedi warriors against the ever growing enemy. One of the most elite clones the republic army ever had was Evolution. His skill with every gun is nearly unmatched. He and his men prepare to raid the Sith Temple that day. Evolution, 6 Jedi, and 9 other clones launch their attack on the temple. After nearly two hours of fighting, the Sith have proven they are not so easily beaten. Evolution shoots and kills Darth Dracus saving his only remaining Soldier. Evolution then escapes with his life and the life of one soldier. Broken and beaten Evolution is not willing to return the Jedi, so he chooses to leave the republic. Shortly after he runs into Jedi Master Sparta who shows him the Night Hawks. He joins the team and fights proudly beside them till this day.

[NH]Evolution is the finest soldier in the Night Hawks fighting force. His weapon of choice is the Sniper rifle. He is one of the Night Hawks most active players in game, and quite active on the forums. His favorite servers to play in are {dark}, [$$$]CenCom, and TheLegend Conquest. Evolution prefers to play with team kill on. He has also lead the Night Hawks in the BFC tournament. Evolution is a respected member on NH and is happy to be a member.

Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution Nhevol10
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution Nh13
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution Bfcubp12
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution Nhrogu10
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution Nhsold10
Golden Hall Inductee: Evolution Nhgold13
[NH]
[NH]

Back to top Go down