[NH] Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT CLASSIC COLLECTION!
Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 pm by [NH]khanian47

» DISTRESS BEACON
Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:10 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» discord info
Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm by [NH]khanian47

» Hay who all looks here every once and a while?
Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 pm by [NH]KillaT11

» SWBF2 2020 discord server
Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm by [NH]Shadow

» Guide to playing swbf2
Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft.

+6
Mortis
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
[NH]_$rijapto
{(JOG)}Sparta
[NH]Veritas
[NH]DarkWarrior
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft.

Post by [NH]XenoKill3r Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:47 pm

[NH]Archer wrote:cool I have a ps3 ill try add you Xenokill3r as a friend
my gamertag is PhantomFlame77
[NH]XenoKill3r
[NH]XenoKill3r
Private

Back to top Go down

Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft. - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Destroyer, with Tantive IV in Minecraft.

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Mine is Idon'thaveaps3justapc
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Veritas Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:53 am

[NH]_The_Dark_Warrior wrote:Starting with the cockpit
That's what she said

General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]_$rijapto Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:15 pm

The maturity of that post really shines through, doesn't it?
[NH]_$rijapto
[NH]_$rijapto

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Shadow Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:54 pm

[NH]_$rijapto wrote:The maturity of that post really shines through, doesn't it?
Haha.

"Not all hope is lost if we stand together and continue to fight." - Battle Logs of [NH].
[NH]Shadow
[NH]Shadow
General

https://teamnighthawk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:59 pm

[NH]Shadow wrote:
[NH]_$rijapto wrote:The maturity of that post really shines through, doesn't it?
Haha.
Ok... grow up.  Rolling Eyes 

[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]XenoKill3r Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:11 pm

[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]Shadow wrote:
Haha.
Ok... grow up.  Rolling Eyes 
haha growing up your funny
[NH]XenoKill3r
[NH]XenoKill3r
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Veritas Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:05 am

Dang it who gave me a negative reputation points for that post?!!
Edit what better post for my 400th post with a that's what she said joke
Yes make fun of my 400 post for those of you who are in their 700s I have firewall problems and can only get on NH with my tablet

General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]_$rijapto Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:44 am

I get on the forum all the time with my tablet. Rolling Eyes It's not that hard. And we're not making fun of you.

EDIT: Thank's for the idea for lowering your reputation Twisted Evil
[NH]_$rijapto
[NH]_$rijapto

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]XenoKill3r Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 pm

[NH]Veritas wrote:Dang it who gave me a negative reputation points for that post?!!
Yes make fun of my 400 post for those of you who are in their 700s I have firewall problems and can only get on NH with my tablet
I only go on the site with my tablet in my free time I'm only on my tablet, I am addicted to my tablet
[NH]XenoKill3r
[NH]XenoKill3r
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]_$rijapto Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:13 pm

[NH]XenoKill3r wrote:
[NH]Veritas wrote:Dang it who gave me a negative reputation points for that post?!!
I only go on the site with my tablet in my free time I'm only on my tablet, I am addicted to my tablet

We kind of figured that out when you told us that you stay awake in bed using it until midnight and you catch all this lost sleep up during math. Rolling Eyes

Nobody's in their 700s in posting by the way. The closest is DW. And if you didn't want us to "make fun of you," then how come you're making the most immature jokes ever?

Not that I can tell y'all that I'm actually mature.

Stay in veggies.
Don't do school.
Eat your drugs.
[NH]_$rijapto
[NH]_$rijapto

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]XenoKill3r Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:11 pm

[NH]_$rijapto wrote:
[NH]XenoKill3r wrote:

We kind of figured that out when you told us that you stay awake in bed using it until midnight and you catch all this lost sleep up during math. Rolling Eyes

Nobody's in their 700s in posting by the way. The closest is DW. And if you didn't want us to "make fun of you," then how come you're making the most immature jokes ever?

Not that I can tell y'all that I'm actually mature.

Stay in veggies.
Don't do school.
Eat your drugs.
I said almost, never did fall asleep plus I go to bed an hour earlier now and of course I eat my drugs, god  Rolling Eyes 
[NH]XenoKill3r
[NH]XenoKill3r
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Enough with the irrelevant posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3