Latest topics
» Guide to playing swbf2
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

» Member Check-In
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:04 am by [NH]Shadow

» Any one want a discord
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:40 pm by [NH]dragon58

» Star Wars Rebels
Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:56 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» The New Game
Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:41 am by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» THE FORCE awkakens
Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by [NH]CommandoChris


My New Beagle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My New Beagle

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Hey all. My family decided to get a dog. Here he is in all his glory.



His name is Roni and he's three months old. He's a pocket beagle.

He also likes to chew on fingers and toes  Very Happy

EDIT: We have something in common - chocolate is dangerous to us  Cool


Last edited by [NH]_Srijapto on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:20 pm

[NH]_Srijapto wrote:Hey all. My family decided to get a dog. Here he is in all his glory.



His name is Roni and he's three months old. He's a pocket beagle.

He also likes to chew on fingers and toes  Very Happy 
Looks like it would make a delightful meal.  Twisted Evil 

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 21
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:29 pm

He's so cute I wanna gobble him up.
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:15 pm

[NH]_Srijapto wrote:He's so cute I wanna gobble him up.
I want to turn him into dog steaks.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 21
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]CommandoChris on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:47 pm

[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]_Srijapto wrote:He's so cute I wanna gobble him up.
I want to turn him into dog steaks.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
and sautee him in chocolate syrup....mmhhmmm...

_________________
avatar
[NH]CommandoChris
General

Posts : 461
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-07-27
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:48 pm

[NH]CommandoChris wrote:
[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]_Srijapto wrote:He's so cute I wanna gobble him up.
I want to turn him into dog steaks.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
and sautee him in chocolate syrup....mmhhmmm...
Thanks Chris, now I'm hungry again...  Evil or Very Mad 

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 21
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]Veritas on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Will bacon help you?? Wait I mean AMERICAN bacon probably not

_________________
avatar
[NH]Veritas
General

Posts : 366
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 16
Location : In a computer chair playing SWBF2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:33 pm

Cool dog, looks cute Smile
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Thank you Sparta for being mature and not offering to sautee my dog, turn him into steak, or put him on a plate with a side of bacon  Very Happy .
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:28 pm

I love animals, I'm not like that.
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]SPEEDER on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:26 pm

{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:I love animals, I'm not like that.

same here but when they wake me up at six in the morning yeah i would eat them
avatar
[NH]SPEEDER

Posts : 324
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : SPEEDER SHOP ON HOTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:38 pm

[NH]SPEEDER wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:I love animals, I'm not like that.

same here but when they wake me up at six in the morning yeah i would eat them
My cat wakes me up several times a night, to let her in my room, where she promptly snuggles for 10 minutes then cries to be let out again.

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 21
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 pm

[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]SPEEDER wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:I love animals, I'm not like that.

same here but when they wake me up at six in the morning yeah i would eat them
My cat wakes me up several times a night, to let her in my room, where she promptly snuggles for 10 minutes then cries to be let out again.

Good to know your cat is following my orders  Twisted Evil ......
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:26 pm

[NH]_Srijapto wrote:
[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]SPEEDER wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:I love animals, I'm not like that.

same here but when they wake me up at six in the morning yeah i would eat them
My cat wakes me up several times a night, to let her in my room, where she promptly snuggles for 10 minutes then cries to be let out again.

Good to know your cat is following my orders  Twisted Evil ......
 Shocked STAY OUT OF MY CAT'S HEAD!

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 21
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:27 pm

[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]_Srijapto wrote:
[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]SPEEDER wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:I love animals, I'm not like that.

same here but when they wake me up at six in the morning yeah i would eat them
My cat wakes me up several times a night, to let her in my room, where she promptly snuggles for 10 minutes then cries to be let out again.

Good to know your cat is following my orders  Twisted Evil ......
 Shocked STAY OUT OF MY CAT'S HEAD!

What if she's doing it on her own accord? And she's made an alliance with me to help plot your demise? Twisted Evil
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:35 pm

[NH]_Srijapto wrote:
[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]_Srijapto wrote:
[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]SPEEDER wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:I love animals, I'm not like that.

same here but when they wake me up at six in the morning yeah i would eat them
My cat wakes me up several times a night, to let her in my room, where she promptly snuggles for 10 minutes then cries to be let out again.

Good to know your cat is following my orders  Twisted Evil ......
 Shocked STAY OUT OF MY CAT'S HEAD!

What if she's doing it on her own accord? And she's made an alliance with me to help plot your demise? Twisted Evil
Well then...

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 21
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Don't blame the messenger......blame the king......or should I say, QUEEN?
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:00 pm

Lol
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:30 am


anyone like pussy?
avatar
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Posts : 594
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2013-09-22
Age : 17
Location : A data processing unit on Naboo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:37 am

Please Yank, learn to resize the pictures. Plz, stahp.

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 21
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:42 pm

thank you for saying that, to show you your warnings will usually not pay off here is a picture of yoda i made for you
avatar
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Posts : 594
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2013-09-22
Age : 17
Location : A data processing unit on Naboo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:28 pm

RESIZE THE GODDAMNED PICTURE YANK!

Seriously, it's not that hard to do.

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 21
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm not payed enough for this Neutral
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:07 pm

[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:RESIZE THE GODDAMNED PICTURE YANK!

Seriously, it's not that hard to do.
lol thats actually a funny pic
avatar
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Posts : 594
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2013-09-22
Age : 17
Location : A data processing unit on Naboo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:02 pm

[NH]Mr.Yankovic wrote:
[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:RESIZE THE GODDAMNED PICTURE YANK!

Seriously, it's not that hard to do.
lol thats actually a funny pic
It made me chuckle, but that's about it.

_________________

avatar
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Posts : 841
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-12
Age : 21
Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Beagle

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum