[NH] Team Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT CLASSIC COLLECTION!
[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:04 pm by [NH]khanian47

» DISTRESS BEACON
[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 8:10 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» discord info
[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 5:41 pm by [NH]khanian47

» Hay who all looks here every once and a while?
[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:06 pm by [NH]KillaT11

» SWBF2 2020 discord server
[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:01 pm by [NH]Shadow

» Guide to playing swbf2
[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review.

+4
Mortis
[NH]DarkWarrior
[NH]CommandoChris
[NH]SPEEDER
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. Empty [NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review.

Post by [NH]SPEEDER Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:20 pm

This week, I will be doing a review on the Mos Eisley Spaceport Custom map:
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Mos_Eisley_Spaceport;104563

This map is a great map. It is better to play on multiplayer because of it's large size. For the Clone Wars, you will have the same troopers as usual, but you have one less unit for the Galactic Civil War. Don't expect to not get lost at first, because the map is very big (great for snipers). There are citizens that walk around, as well as some new vehicles (and animals). There are underground passages that lead to docking bays and a command post. The bar is better then the old one (as in it is more like the movie), and Greedo's body  lies there, after being shot by Han Solo, as well as a Command Post.  

Thank you and please leave what map you want me to do next, otherwise i will pick one myself.

Edited by the_dark_warrior, because the grammar is unintelligible. srsly, chek yo gremmer b4 postin stuph. Razz
[NH]SPEEDER
[NH]SPEEDER

Back to top Go down

[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. Empty Re: [NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review.

Post by [NH]CommandoChris Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Capital down
[NH]CommandoChris
[NH]CommandoChris
General

Back to top Go down

[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. Empty Re: [NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review.

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Me and Speeder are doing reviews of maps, and I think I'll do the Capital Down maps. Cool
[NH]DarkWarrior
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Location : The mild, seismically active land of Western Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]CommandoChris Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 pm

[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:Me and Speeder are doing reviews of maps, and I think I'll do the Capital Down maps. Cool
Alright! That was a good one in my opinion, also I didnt really like salecumi valley (if thats how u spell it) too much
[NH]CommandoChris
[NH]CommandoChris
General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:15 pm

[NH]CommandoChris wrote:
[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:Me and Speeder are doing reviews of maps, and I think I'll do the Capital Down maps. Cool
Alright! That was a good one in my opinion, also I didnt really like salecumi valley (if thats how u spell it) too much
Shocked YOU DON'T LIKE SELUECAMI VALLEY?!?!
[NH]DarkWarrior
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]CommandoChris Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:22 pm

[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]CommandoChris wrote:
Shocked YOU DON'T LIKE SELUECAMI VALLEY?!?!
Nope, no me gusta seluecami valley
[NH]CommandoChris
[NH]CommandoChris
General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]SPEEDER Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:38 pm

well since dw has capital down what can i do
[NH]SPEEDER
[NH]SPEEDER

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 pm

There are many other maps/mods out there.
[NH]DarkWarrior
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]SPEEDER Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 pm

i will do the empire series
[NH]SPEEDER
[NH]SPEEDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:13 am

[NH]SPEEDER wrote:This week, I will be doing a review on the Mos Eisley Spaceport Custom map:
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Mos_Eisley_Spaceport;104563

This map is a great map. It is better to play on multiplayer because of it's large size. For the Clone Wars, you will have the same troopers as usual, but you have one less unit for the Galactic Civil War. Don't expect to not get lost at first, because the map is very big (great for snipers). There are citizens that walk around, as well as some new vehicles (and animals). There are underground passages that lead to docking bays and a command post. The bar is better then the old one (as in it is more like the movie), and Greedo's body  lies there, after being shot by Han Solo, as well as a Command Post.  

Thank you and please leave what map you want me to do next, otherwise i will pick one myself.

Edited by the_dark_warrior, because the grammar is unintelligible. srsly, chek yo gremmer b4 postin stuph. Razz
looks pretty cool ill check it out
Mortis
Mortis

Back to top Go down

[NH]SPEEDER's Mos Eisley Spaceport Map Review. Empty review of rise of the empire map 1

Post by [NH]SPEEDER Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:47 pm

This map is a big map and look like the place after geniones battle (new units on all side's) (new weapons) and the vehicel's are the same but they do not run out of endurance so you can ride on the speeder bike forever and where the gunships from geniones are lying all around and you can get in there lasers and you can only play as the empire or the rebels but the empire look's like the phase 3 clone really cool and you can play as a (commando trooper that is all black) and there are (genionesens are flying around) as well. Now we will look at the 2 rise of the empire now at this battle you are the (same units as before) same (weapons) and the battle s at the naboo plain's and u start out at a cp where a friget just droped you off and u have wall's on each side of you and to get out you go throw a shiled and you have a (at at) and that is your only vehicel and there are gungens with the rebels and you have dearth vader that has normal health like the troopers other wise a great map .
[NH]SPEEDER
[NH]SPEEDER

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:27 pm

[NH]SPEEDER wrote:This map is a big map and look like the place after geniones battle (new units on all side's) (new weapons) and the vehicel's are the same but they do not run out of endurance so you can ride on the speeder bike forever and where the gunships from geniones are lying all around and you can get in there lasers and you can only play as the empire or the rebels but the empire look's like the phase 3 clone really cool and you can play as a (commando trooper that is all black) and there are (genionesens are flying around) as well. Now we will look at the 2 rise of the empire now at this battle you are the (same units as before) same (weapons) and the battle s at the naboo plain's and u start out at a cp where a friget just droped you off and u have wall's on each side of you and to get out you go throw a shiled and you have a (at at) and that is your only vehicel and there are gungens with the rebels and you have dearth vader  that has normal health like the troopers other wise a great map .
I thought you would make a whole new topic on this. scratch 
[NH]DarkWarrior
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]CommandoChris Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:29 pm

[quote="[NH]the_dark_warrior"] I thought you would make a whole new topic on this. scratch ]
Me too...
[NH]CommandoChris
[NH]CommandoChris
General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]SPEEDER Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:05 pm

well i don't want to make a whole new topic cause people might not like that
[NH]SPEEDER
[NH]SPEEDER

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:08 pm

[NH]SPEEDER wrote:well i don't want to make a whole new topic cause people might not like that
It'll make things easier to find. I'll ask Shadow to make a sub-sub-forum for map reviews... or I you want too.
[NH]DarkWarrior
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]SPEEDER Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:34 pm

ok
[NH]SPEEDER
[NH]SPEEDER

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]_$rijapto Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:44 am

Don't really have anything to say, but.... I HAVE A REPUTATION. IT SAYS SO. ON THE SIDE. Cool 
[NH]_$rijapto
[NH]_$rijapto

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]z3r0 Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:56 am

What server are these maps being played on?
[NH]z3r0
[NH]z3r0
Head of NIA

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]CommandoChris Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 am

[NH]z3r0 wrote:
Unless some random person has a server with them, the none, if u go to the topic where all of the mods are, I posted the link to get capital down
[NH]CommandoChris
[NH]CommandoChris
General

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]DarkWarrior Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:56 am

[NH]z3r0 wrote:
We could make a server that is dedicated to these maps.
[NH]DarkWarrior
[NH]DarkWarrior
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]z3r0 Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:08 am

[NH]the_dark_warrior wrote:
[NH]z3r0 wrote:
We could make a server that is dedicated to these maps.

I like that idea...a server based on the mods. Seems as though it would be quite popular. I have been interested in Palpatines office...looked like fun.
[NH]z3r0
[NH]z3r0
Head of NIA

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]SPEEDER Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:16 pm

does anyone know how to setup a server with mods?
[NH]SPEEDER
[NH]SPEEDER

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Shadow Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:00 pm

[NH]SPEEDER wrote:does anyone know how to setup a server with mods?
I have no idea...but I think I might know some people who would.
Oh, and speeder, thanks for the map recommends. I think we will probably start a modded clan server at some point, and these are good maps  Very Happy 
[NH]Shadow
[NH]Shadow
General

https://teamnighthawk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]SPEEDER Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:22 pm

thanks shadow  Very Happy 
[NH]SPEEDER
[NH]SPEEDER

Back to top Go down

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:30 am

[NH]SPEEDER wrote:thanks shadow  Very Happy 
I do
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum