Latest topics
» Guide to playing swbf2
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm by {(JOG)}Sparta

» Anyone have WoW
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm by [NH]Evolution

» Retiring as Leader
Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:57 am by [NH] Henrique

» Long time, no see...
Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm by [NH]CommandoChris

» Member Check-In
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:04 am by [NH]Shadow

» Any one want a discord
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:40 pm by [NH]dragon58

» Star Wars Rebels
Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:56 pm by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» The New Game
Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:41 am by [NH]Mr.Yankovic

» THE FORCE awkakens
Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:37 pm by [NH]CommandoChris


Your Top 10 favorite movies

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by [NH]Veritas on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:53 am

I know I'm putting spaceballs in for real steel that was funny Very Happy 
Dark Helmet: When does this happen in the movie?
Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then.
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.
Dark Helmet: How soon?

_________________
avatar
[NH]Veritas
General

Posts : 366
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2013-07-17
Age : 16
Location : In a computer chair playing SWBF2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 am

Who doesn't like Spaceballs........like seriously anyone who doesn't should die.......painfully.
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by SplINTeR on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:17 pm

This is actually kind of hard for me to list, since most of the thing I enjoy watching are on TV as shows/series.

1. Harry Potter (all)
2. Star Wars (all)
3. Rush
4. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
5. Lord of the Rings (all)
6. Pirates of the Carribbean (all)
7. Remember the Titans
8. National Treasure (1 and 2)
9. Fireproof
10. The Rookie

There is more that I like and honestly any of them could be 8 through 10, but yeah.
avatar
SplINTeR
MVP

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-24
Age : 22
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile http://immortal-g.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:21 pm

SplINTeR wrote:This is actually kind of hard for me to list, since most of the thing I enjoy watching are on TV as shows/series.

1. Harry Potter (all)
2. Star Wars (all)
3. Rush
4. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
5. Lord of the Rings (all)
6. Pirates of the Carribbean (all)
7. Remember the Titans
8. National Treasure (1 and 2)
9. Fireproof
10. The Rookie

There is more that I like and honestly any of them could be 8 through 10, but yeah.
National Treasure...
Hey guys you should check out a movie with jack black, owen willson, and steve martin. Its called The Big Year, its pretty good. Btw fav movie is Revenge of The Sith, gets me every time Crying or Very sad  lollolololol
avatar
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Posts : 594
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2013-09-22
Age : 17
Location : A data processing unit on Naboo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:13 pm

[NH]_Srijapto wrote:Who doesn't like Spaceballs........like seriously anyone who doesn't should die.......painfully.
All the poor babies and most of the earths population. Sad 
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:47 pm

{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:
[NH]_Srijapto wrote:Who doesn't like Spaceballs........like seriously anyone who doesn't should die.......painfully.
All the poor babies and most of the earths population. Sad 
I wouldn't feel sorry......I'm a sick man indeed.
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by [NH]Shadow on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:53 pm

[NH]_Srijapto wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:
[NH]_Srijapto wrote:Who doesn't like Spaceballs........like seriously anyone who doesn't should die.......painfully.
All the poor babies and most of the earths population. Sad 
I wouldn't feel sorry......I'm a sick man indeed.
I love spaceballs...such a funneh movie.

_________________



"Not all hope is lost if we stand together and continue to fight." - Battle Logs of [NH].
avatar
[NH]Shadow
General

Posts : 691
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-07-14
Location : Jag är vördnadsbjudande

View user profile http://teamnighthawk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by [NH]_$rijapto on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:55 pm

[NH]Shadow wrote:
[NH]_Srijapto wrote:
{(JOG)}Sparta wrote:
[NH]_Srijapto wrote:Who doesn't like Spaceballs........like seriously anyone who doesn't should die.......painfully.
All the poor babies and most of the earths population. Sad 
I wouldn't feel sorry......I'm a sick man indeed.
I love spaceballs...such a funneh movie.
Tell us something we don't know.....
avatar
[NH]_$rijapto

Posts : 663
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Posing for a statue dedicated to my Awesomeness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by [NH]Mr.Yankovic on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:37 am

Austin Powers 1,2,3 are also funneh movies
avatar
[NH]Mr.Yankovic
Private

Posts : 594
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2013-09-22
Age : 17
Location : A data processing unit on Naboo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by {(JOG)}Sparta on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:37 am

:p
avatar
{(JOG)}Sparta
MVP

Posts : 405
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-07-16
Location : Southern water tribe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Top 10 favorite movies

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum